Menu
Iaha14
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Technical glitch when ordering a new phone

Ordered a new phone and received a message saying due to a technical glitch they can't process the order.cant phone virgin as my phone line doesn't work either.can someone advise what is happening with my order please

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Technical glitch when ordering a new phone

Hi laha14,

unfortunately many people are affected by this "technical glitch".

For you to receive details on your order from this forum you will need to wait and hope for a response by one of the Virgin team on here.
They are the only ones able to PM you about this and look into it for you.

Posts are generally looked at in date order and it may take a couple of days.

You would be best advised to try and borrow the use of a phone to call customer services:

789 from a Virgin mobile or 0345 6000 789 from any other phone and ask about your order.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Iaha14,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I'm very sorry to hear you're receiving the technical glitch error. I appreciate you're eager to get to the bottom of this.

I'm going to send you a private message to see if I can find out what has happened. To view this click on the purple envelope on the top right.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos
kmcgarry
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rich,

Firstly, I hope it's ok to reply here as I wouldn't normally hijack someone else's request for help, however, I am receiving the same technical glitch error.& it seemed daft to start an entirely new thread just to ask about the exact same problem.

Anyway, the point is, I placed an order on Thursday 9th for a mobile phone with the expectation that it would be arriving today (as it was after 7pm when I placed the order so I had missed next day delivery) but due to this 'technical glitch' I now have no idea what is happening &/or when it might actually arrive.

I would, therefore, greatly appreciate any help that you, or anyone else, can give me towards getting this matter resolved as soon as possible,

Many thanks in advance, I look forward to hearing from you Smiley Happy

Sincerely

K McGarry

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi kmcgarry,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I'm very sorry to hear you're also receiving the technical glitch error.

I'll send you a private message to see what's happening. Keep an eye on that purple envelope on the top right.

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team