Menu
RichG19
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Technical Glitch

I recently tried to switch to Virgin Mobile. I filled out all the online forms and when I completed my order I got an email through explaining that there had been a 'Technical Glitch' and that Virgin Media would be in touch in 24 hours to complete my order. That was almost three days ago and I haven't heard anything! I've seen a few older threads by people experiencing the same problem. Is there a straightforward way to resolve this? My old phone is playing up and I don't trust it's ability to stay on hold for up to a hour.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Technical Glitch

Hi RichG19,

the best thing that you can do to find out about your order would be to call Virgin Mobile customer services on 0345 6000 789.

Hopefully the call won't take that long.

Alternatively if you wait, this post may get responded to by one of the Virgin staff on this forum but that could take a couple of days.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

RichG19
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the advice. They called in the end and explained that I couldn't get the tariff/device deal as advertised but alternatives were available. I decided to decline and stick with O2.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi RichG19,

Cheers for taking the time to visit, i'm sorry it wasn't sooner.

I can seen tnat you ahve already decided to opt for another provider, which is nice. I would like to mention that our doors are always open and that if you need anything at all, please let us know.

Take care and all the best Smiley Happy

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos