Menu
Velvetrine
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Technical Glitch

Hello,

I have a problem with my phone order, I received three mails after placing order - one with an order number and information that there was some technical glitch and my application will be processed with delay. Since then I haven't heard from Virgin. Any advices?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Technical Glitch

Hi Velvetrine,

this "glitch" has been affecting people for four months now.

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?filter=labels&q=technical+glitch

I can only suggest that you give Virgin mobile customer services a call on 789 from a Virgin mobile if you already have one.

Or 0345 6000 789 from any other phone and see if they can advise you on your order.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Velvetrine,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear that you've had some issues with ordering the phone. I want to get to this sorted for you as soon as possible. I've sent you a PM detailing the next steps. You can view this by clicking the purple envelope in the top right.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
sootysarah84
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Did you get anywhere with this? I had the same issue over a month ago, 'Mat' couldn't tell me what was up and I am still none the wiser as to why my order hasn't been processed. I'm guessing it's been declined for whatever reason but not sure why the big cloud of secrecy from virgin?
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sarah,

I wasn't able to provide you with any further info as I was still waiting for the information I requested. Now that you've sent this over, I'll be in touch shortly Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
ccgunns
Just joined
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yup, same here. Judging by Google responses it's because of the credit check. If that's the case, just tell me because I'll go elsewhere
0 Kudos