Menu
keeleymcneill
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Techinical Glitches?

Hi there,

I've always had Virgin broadband and thought I'd get a mobile since they were sending me a good deal to my email. So I signed up for My Virgin Mobile and processed my order on the 3rd December. I was sent an email with my order and at the bottom it had said 'Unfortunately there'll be a slight delay processing your order due to a technical glitch at our end. We'll be in touch in the next 24 hours to complete your order. If you'd like to speak to someone in the meantime, please call us on 0800 064 3847*' (I have not called just yet, I thought i'd try out the forum first).

I have not heard anything back since and its been two days now, I've been on the mobile website and its not letting me view anything as its still saying theres a techinical glitch. I'm not sure whats happening with the phone and I dont want to go re order again? Does anyone know what could have happened?

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Techinical Glitches?

Hi KeeleyMcneill,

Welcome to the forum Smiley Happy

Glad to see you want to expand with us! Sorry for any issues caused on our side. We want to get to the bottom of this for you.

Are you able to give us a call on 789 or 0345 6000 789 so we can find out the status of your order?

Let me know how you get on with this. I'm here if you need me Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos