Menu
jomary79
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Tariff Change

Hi,

I recently (yesterday) changed my sim only tariff. I understand it doesn't take effect straight away, but how soon should it show up on my online account, to show it is waiting to take effect? Thanks.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tariff Change

jomary79 wrote:

Hi,

I recently (yesterday) changed my sim only tariff. I understand it doesn't take effect straight away, but how soon should it show up on my online account, to show it is waiting to take effect? Thanks.

From what I've read about it, the new tariff will come into effect at the start of at the next refresh date (next billing period.).

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
teabag
Problem sorter
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Its been well over a year since my last tariff change and the online system has had a lot of changes since then, so this is most probably useless information for you.

Mine was done online and it showed up immediately on the online account, saying something along the lines "upgrade again was not possible because of pending changes."

Like Shelke has advised, the change will not happen untill your refresh date, if your worried it has not gone though ok, your best bet would be to ring 789 and ask them to check on your account for you.
---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only £9 and £5 big bundle sim. Customer since 1993.
0 Kudos
jomary79
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

teabag wrote:
Its been well over a year since my last tariff change and the online system has had a lot of changes since then, so this is most probably useless information for you.

Mine was done online and it showed up immediately on the online account, saying something along the lines "upgrade again was not possible because of pending changes."

Like Shelke has advised, the change will not happen untill your refresh date, if your worried it has not gone though ok, your best bet would be to ring 789 and ask them to check on your account for you.

I didn't change mine online, as I wanted to change to one of the new tariffs, which are different to the ones being offered on my online account, so had to ring 789. I had received a flyer in the post, advertising the new tariffs, so had to do this over the phone. Will wait and see what happens on my refresh date next month.

teabag
Problem sorter
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I wouldn't expect any problems after ringing in for your change of tarrif.

Shout on here if you do. lol
---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only £9 and £5 big bundle sim. Customer since 1993.