Menu
Vee_123
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Suspending Account for 3 months due to being abroad for longer than anticipated

Dear all,

I have been trying to contact Virgin Mobile/Media via the live chat over the past month, but to no avail. I cannot use the customer service telephone number, as due to being in Africa it would cost me an absolute fortune.

There appears to be no option to contact you via email. Thus, I'm currently stuck between a rock and a hard place. I need to suspend my account temporarily (for 3 months) or if not possible cancel it.

My original stay would have only been a month, but due to unforeseen circumstances I had to further extend my stay until at least the end of the year.

Could you thus please advise on how this issue can be best resolved?

Many thanks in advance,

Vee

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Suspending Account for 3 months due to being abroad for longer than anticipated

The contract does not include any option to "pause".

Your options therefore are to either continue to pay, or buy out the contract, with sim only or if you are inhe last month of a full contract give 30 days notice.

The contact address for a letter if via a link at the very bottom of the cage.

All Replies
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Suspending Account for 3 months due to being abroad for longer than anticipated

The contract does not include any option to "pause".

Your options therefore are to either continue to pay, or buy out the contract, with sim only or if you are inhe last month of a full contract give 30 days notice.

The contact address for a letter if via a link at the very bottom of the cage.

Vee_123
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Thank you very much for your reply,J0hn. I have been able to resolve the matter and cancel my account. However, your help was much appreciated. Smiley Happy
0 Kudos