Menu
Tarrtabtoo
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Suddenly no mobile signal at home.

Hi, hoping for some advice.

family ( all on virgin, using different 3 different types of phones) returned from Cornwall to our home in north Peterborough to find that we can't get reliable mobile signal at home any more. iPhones get no signal, my android z3 has one bar intermittently.

Called 789 when out and about and got signal and was told no problem in the area and wanted to troubleshoot my phone, it's not my phone

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Suddenly no mobile signal at home.

Hi Tarrtabtoo,

try entering your postcode into the EE service checker (Virgin Mobile works on their network).

Hopefully it will show if there are any known issues in your area and also possibly a timescale.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos
Tarrtabtoo
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

AlexKid wrote:

Hi Tarrtabtoo,

try entering your postcode into the EE service checker (Virgin Mobile works on their network).

Hopefully it will show if there are any known issues in your area and also possibly a timescale.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

Thanks, did that and shows we should have service. Besides our signal has only disappeared in the last week

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Tarrtabtoo,

Welcome to the Community Forum, I'm sorry to hear that you are getting no signal in your area. 

The signal status in your area shows: MODERATE

Your phone should work in limited outdoors and indoors areas.

I appreciate that this is a problem with all the phones in your property, but in order for us to escalate this further, handset checks are required. 

If you are still experiencing this issue, please give us a call on 789 (Freephone from a Virgin Mobile) or 0345 6000 789 (from any other phone) or 150 (free from a Virgin Media landline) so that we can look into this problem for you.

Thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos