Menu
k3041
Just browsing
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Still waiting for phone exchange (6 weeks)

Hello,

I ordered a pay as you go phone from virgin media website late April and unfortunately the phone was faulty. It was initally booked for a exchange.

Having called once a week since then it is now 6 weeks and i am still told that the "system is down" with no timescale for a fix. What exactly is going on? Do you not care for your company reputation?

I even asked for a refund and they said it was not possible as it was on the same system which is still down.

You are still selling phones on your website but if someone else has a problem then they will also be stuck. Isn't this against the law? (Sale of Goods act / Consumer Contracts Regulations)

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Coughcake
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Still waiting for phone exchange (6 weeks)

I am having a similar issue with a contract phone which developed a fault under warranty- I am horrified to read you are still waiting for contact 6 weeks later and suspect I may now be left in the same position. Would be good to see how your issue develops.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi k3041,

Welcome to the communitySmiley Happy

Sorry to hear your still waiting on your phone exchange. Appreciate this is frustrating.

I would like to get this looked into for you.

I will send you a private message shortly (red envelope, top left hand side) to arrange this.

Look forward to hearing back from you.

Many thanks

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
jaztim
Superfast
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Search my posts. My issue took weeks to sort out. An absolute farce that this is still going on. 

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Mobile/Broken-Phone/m-p/2838870#M41263

0 Kudos