Menu
dmx555
Dialled in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Still unable to add or register any of my mobiles with website, since upgrade.

I'm still no further on. Still stuck.

I have 5 active mobiles. Only 1 shown on may account since upgrade.

I tried adding the one of the mobile number and get error "You can only add Pay As You Go numbers to Your Account"

So I tried re-registering the number as a new account and then get the problem that the website is asking me to answer a blank Security Question. ?

PLEASE ! PLEASE ! Help !

Virgins upgrade has caused me stress. I've spent 90 minutes on the phone so far.

I cant top-up, buy the data-passes nor anything without joining the phone queues.

Thanks in advance,

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
dmx555
Dialled in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Still unable to add or register any of my mobiles with website, since upgrade.

PROBLEM NOW SORTED.

The re-registering form is prompting me for a "Security Answer". If you enter your old password ( but now in UPPER CASE ) it lets me thru to a form where I can enter a new email address and see all my old numbers.

You couldn't make this up ! There is no way to merge accounts apparently. So I have to cancel my old SIM and re-register a new one under my newly registered account just to see all my phone bills under one login.

Hope that this may help someone else

0 Kudos

All Replies
dmx555
Dialled in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Still unable to add or register any of my mobiles with website, since upgrade.

PROBLEM NOW SORTED.

The re-registering form is prompting me for a "Security Answer". If you enter your old password ( but now in UPPER CASE ) it lets me thru to a form where I can enter a new email address and see all my old numbers.

You couldn't make this up ! There is no way to merge accounts apparently. So I have to cancel my old SIM and re-register a new one under my newly registered account just to see all my phone bills under one login.

Hope that this may help someone else

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi dmx555,

I'm glad to hear that this is all sorted for you Smiley Happy

I'm sure your advice will be helpful to customers having similar issues.

Please let me know if you need anything at all.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos