Menu
Djphc1989
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Still no sim

Hi I am a virgin broadband and tv customer I recently decided to apply for an iPhone 7 with yourselves got through application and given delivery date to then be told I didn't quite qualify to order this item after date of delivery. This was rubbish service already but the lady on the phone offered me a sim only deal which interested me so I applied she said would be with me in 5 days that was last Tuesday it's now Monday and nothing and the tracking number in email takes me to FedEx page but nothing can be found. I also have email telling me billing day which I am also very unhappy about that I am going to be billed for somthing I still don't even have? What is going on here? Some help would be hugely appreciated.

Thanks

Damian
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Still no sim

Hi Damian,

five working days so you are still within that timeframe.

You are billed for the month in advance with Virgin SIM only contracts so this is correct. Hopefully your SIM will arrive very shortly.

If it does not. You can contact customer services, free call 150 from a Virgin Media landline. 0345 6000 789 from any other phone (standard rate call).

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos
Talamat
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Still no sim

I would advise contacting support.  My sim that was 'supposedly' sent out on the 3rd of January still hasn't arrived.  Called support, and after being sent round multiple departments, they finally agreed to send me a replacement sim with Yodel.  The sim arrived the next day.  (Have to add, was very impressed with the porting).

0 Kudos