Menu
buzzrodwell
Tuning in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Speaking to someone before we dump Virgin!!

How, please, can we get to talk to someone about our package and our new mobile who doesn't tell us they're transferring us, that the network is down, ring again in two hours or chat online but they can't answer the questions because we need to talk to their sales team, etc., etc..????????

We are being driven completely barmy!!

0 Kudos
buzzrodwell
Tuning in
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: Speaking to someone before we dump Virgin!!

Okay, so I'm calming down now. Sorry about that but having spent a long time on chat, telephone, mobile, etc., with everyone trying not to answer the questions, it drove me barmy.

Why oh why isn't there an email address we can use?

Or should we pop into the Virgin shop in town?

0 Kudos
bs1
Superfast
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

You've no need to apologise, your paying for a service that your not getting so you've every right to be wound up.  It seems that your one of many who are getting a bad deal with virgin and they don't seem to care about there customers.

HughJarsse
Well-informed
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

buzzrodwell wrote:

Okay, so I'm calming down now. Sorry about that but having spent a long time on chat, telephone, mobile, etc., with everyone trying not to answer the questions, it drove me barmy.

Why oh why isn't there an email address we can use?

Or should we pop into the Virgin shop in town?

Join the hundreds, nay thousands of us great unwashed who have stupidly joined the virgin 'experience' and become unhinged at the crappy service !!! Smiley Very Happy

Going into a VM shop??  No chance, they only tell tell 'you they don't deal with that here you need to phone 150 or 0845whatever,  and sit in the naughty corner for ages until someone decides to talk to you, then makes you wait until they cut you off' 

Regarding an e-mail address, that's just TOO easy, think of all the people who could EASILY use it, clogging up VM's valuable time, (answering e-mails from disgruntled customers, whilst they COULD be conning more unsuspecting people into the VM 'experience') They DELIBERATELY make is SO difficult to contact them, so you are forced to stay with them, because you CAN'T get hold of them..... 

Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi buzzrodwell,

Sorry to hear your frustrated with our service.

Could you let me know what you'd like help with and I will see if there's anything I can do for you.

Let me know.

Many thanks

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
buzzrodwell
Tuning in
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hello Stephen.

It was a combination of speaking to someone at Virgin who couldn't understand what I was asking, then being on the "chat" thingy and being cut off it twice, and so on. This throughout most of one day.

I finally "spoke" to someone on the chat thingy again, and she was very helpful but in the end (and it was a long

"chat", she asked if I would phone instead. Blah!!

Unfortunately it is incredibly frustrating trying to explain your needs to someone who can't understand -in some ways I reckon call centres encourage racism in people!

But I think we're getting there, thanks. Though it's been a long haul.

If only, if only Virgin supplied some kind of email setup we could at least explain calmly and clearly and hopefully get a clear response.

Hey ho.

Buzz

Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Buzz,

Glad to hear its gone a little better for you.

Totally appreciate frustration can kick in particularly when you feel your not being listened to. I know from experience as a customer myself this can leave one a little mad.

We don't have an email address you could send a query to but if you'd like come to us first in future by all means we will try our best to help you out. If not we will point you in the best direction possible.

Speak soon

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
buzzrodwell
Tuning in
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Thanks! Will do!!Smiley Very Happy

0 Kudos
bs1
Superfast
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

You should get out, while you can.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Stephen_B wrote:

We don't have an email address you could send a query to...

Why?