Menu
rikksow
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sound issues sony Xperia f311

Hi I haven't had my Sony Xperia F3111 on contract for 2 months. I don't make many voice calls but have recently made 2 calls to my wife and she says that it sounds like I am speaking into a wet blanket. When she speaks to me on my landline she can hear me fine. Does anyone have any similar experiences or solutions? I am contracted for 2 years and am disappointed if I have to have another 22 months with a duff phone.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sound issues sony Xperia f311

Hey rikksow

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties with your new handset. 

Is the issue happening on calls to specific numbers or just in certain areas? If so the issue may not be with the handset itself. If it’s happening with all numbers in all places then that suggests it’s a technical fault with the handset.

If you're having a technical issue we can certainly help out, just give our team a ring on 789 from any Virgin Mobile, 150 from any Virgin landline or 0345 6000 789 from any other number.

Let me know how it goes.

Dave

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
rikksow
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dave,

i have now resolved it, it was caused by the fact that i had been sent a new 4g sim which was not activated to 4g yet, the day 4g went live it was fine.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi rikksow

Glad to hear your new SIM is working. As always though if you do experience any issues do let us know.

Regards.

Dave

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos