Menu
Bella55
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

SonyXperia Aqua M4 apps to SD card.

For those who have the above phone l downloaded the Xperia companion and updated my phone. There were a few hic ups but Sony support will help on on line chat. I now have 6.0 Android installed on my phone and already my SD card is transferring data from my phone. Before you attempt to do this update make sure your phone is fully charged and you have at least .8gb free to do the update even if you have to return to factory settings on the apps or uninstall. I am no computer expert but this update is really good.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: SonyXperia Aqua M4 apps to SD card.

Hi Bella55 Smiley Happy

Thank you for coming in and posting your review on the software install, we love to hear this type of feedback.

If you find that you need some additional information then please let me know.

Take care.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Bella55 Smiley Happy

Thank you for coming in and posting your review on the software install, we love to hear this type of feedback.

If you find that you need some additional information then please let me know.

Take care.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Bella55
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your offer. My phone is so much better with the new updates and l urge all Xperia Aqua M4 phone owners to do it . I have not added too many apps so far but they now all fit on home page much smaller in size. I would like to know if anyone has used the wide angle lens you can stick on the back. I do not want to UPSET the phone but any feed back would be great as the camera is so good.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos