Menu
susieQ1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Sony Xperia Z1 Compact - good signal but cannot make or receive calls. Texts not clever either!

Over the last few days, although I have got good signal, 95% of the time I cannot receive or make calls.  Anyone calling me gets the message 'The mobile number you have called is currently unavailable', even when they are sitting right next to me.  Texts messages are delayed or never sent or received.

Use this phone for work, it is costing me time and money! 

0 Kudos
candy1567
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sony Xperia Z1 Compact - good signal but cannot make or receive calls. Texts not clever eit

Hi there

do you by anychance have ur wifi switched on, if you do try turning it off and try again

I had this problem with sony xperia m, i know it is a different phone, but you never know, i swapped phone in the end to another model.

If this is the case search around and you will find plenty of threads regarding this matter, if you still cant use phone, then have u tried technical support

Juliex

0 Kudos
susieQ1
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sony Xperia Z1 Compact - good signal but cannot make or receive calls. Texts not clever eit

Hi Julie

Yes I have tried turning off wi-fi and back on again.  I think I have just about tried everything.  Tech support said do factory reset - did that but made no difference.

Virgin Insurance have agreed to replace the replacement phone......but.......they don't have any to send out Smiley Sad

Waiting for a phone back tomorrow morning.

It's very poor customer service

0 Kudos