Menu
Wayneb1
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Someone using my details

I am trying to get a mobile but when I put in my email address it says I already have an account how do I sort this as I definitely don't have one yet
0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Someone using my details

Have you ever had a virgin phone in the distant past? As they never seem to delete old accounts
0 Kudos
Wayneb1
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No nevery able to get one Smiley Sad
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Wayneb1,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that this is happening when you try to sign up with us. This could happen if another customer hasn't typed the correct address (have you ever received Virgin Mobile emails for someone else?). Also, do you use a Gmail account? 

Are you able to try with a secondary email address? If not, give us a call on 0800 052 0238 so we can look into this for you.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Wayneb1
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi I don't receive anything and when I try another address it does not match my other virgin details
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Wayneb1,

If you would like me to look into this, I'll need to take further details from you. I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Thanks,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos