Menu
BARouse
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Smartcall app for windows

Is the Smartcall app available for widows (Nokia) phones? If not when is it likely to be added?

Pauline3700
Tuning in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Smartcall app for windows

I got my first smartphone from VM just a few weeks ago. A Nokia Lumia 630. 

Of course, I didn't realise that there would be so many apps not available for Windows' phones.

It seems odd to me that they'd give us phones that aren't compatible with their own apps.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi BARouse

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

At the moment, Smartcall is only available on Android (v2.3 onwards) and iOS (Apple - iOS 5 and onwards) devices, however we're committed to making our apps accessible to as many customers as possible and we're constantly working to increase the number of supported devices.

Keep an eye on our 'Customer News' page to be the first to know when Smartcall is available for your handset.

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
geoff1962
Up to speed
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for virgin to come up with any windows phone apps. Still no my account app which I seem to remember being asked about at least two years ago.
newcustomer101
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

This response has been going on since 2013. When are Virgin proposing to provide the service to all customers? As the market share use of windows phones has increased considerably maybe its about time the users where treated equally!!!!
0 Kudos
newcustomer101
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

A previous comment in 2013 stated that creation of an app takes a lot of time and testing. Come on Virgin if your programmer's cannot develop one app with full compatibility testing then there is something seriously wrong
0 Kudos