Menu
Kristyd
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sim only upgrade to mobile

I tried for a contract mobile in October 2015. And was somehow rejected. I wanted to take out a contract with virginmedia as I already had the broadband. I was however advised that if I took out a sim only contract for 3 months I would be guaranteed my chosen mobile. As I phoned up to upgrade they turned me down AGAIN. I was told that my account would be reviewed.. I would have never taken out this sim contract if this would have happened absolute disgrace lying to loyal costumers! Please, has this happened to anyone else and does anyone know how I can get this sorted out? If this doesn't get sorted I will 100% be cancelling the products I have with virginmedia and advising my family to do the same.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sim only upgrade to mobile

Hi Kristyd,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I really do apologise for the troubles you've had taking out a handset with us. I understand your concerns especially if you were promised one after 3 months.

There isn't a lot I can do to reverse the decision but I'll send you a private message to give you some more advice. To view this click on the purple envelope on the top right.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos
Rosalindxx
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

So how long do u have to be on sim only b4 VM offer u the handset u ask for ?
0 Kudos
enlli
Knows their stuff
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

If people spending near a £1, 000 a year on Virgin can't get a contract, I'm not sure how that would work out with a few months on SIM only.

Perhaps someone could enlighten me.

0 Kudos