Menu
Akbarr
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Sim card

Okay so on the 11\11\2015 I ordered a pay monthly sim and was told it would arrive the next day but no sign. I then log into my account today to find that virgin have stated on my account that the order was dispatched and delivers on the 12\11\2015!! Lies. I am extremely unhappy with virgin and I havnt even started to use there services I can't ring up as I don't have my sim and I refuse to call a premium number to find out what is happening. I also find that the help section is just one big mess no matter what you search for its like Google it brings up nothing of what you wanted please respond to this and help me as if it doesn't get resolved . . . good bye virgin as I have 13 days left to cancel and I will make sure that people in my town know how crappy virgin are which I don't want to do but I will.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sim card

Hi Akbarr,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry that you didn't receive the sim from us. I want to get this all sorted for you.

If you still haven't received the sim, give us a call on 789 free from any Virgin Mobile or 0345 6000 789 from any other phone. The 0345 number isn't a premium number and the team will be able to find out exactly what's happened.

Let me know how you get on with this.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sim card

Hi Akbarr,

How are you getting on with this currently?

Let me know if there's anything that I can do to help get this all sorted for you.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos