Menu
jomary79
Tuning in
Message 1 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Sim Only Deals

Hi........I am a sim only customer and have just looked at the alternative tariffs that are available to change to. I have also looked at the available tariffs if you are signing up as a new customer, and see they vary from those available to current customers...........why aren't they also available for us current customers to change to, if we would like to? I see my current tariff isn't even offered anymore to anyone who is joining. Thanks!

0 Kudos
enlli
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sim Only Deals

Ring up - select thinking of leaving - and tell them the tariff you want. 

jomary79
Tuning in
Message 3 of 17
Flag for a moderator

I will do, but thought the offers should also be offered online as well Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
teabag
Problem sorter
Message 4 of 17
Flag for a moderator

For some reason the newest tarrifs never get offered via your online account, the ones offered are always old, outdated and expensive tarrifs compared to the new tarrifs :-(

---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only £9 and £5 big bundle sim. Customer since 1993.
0 Kudos
jomary79
Tuning in
Message 5 of 17
Flag for a moderator

teabag wrote:

For some reason the newest tarrifs never get offered via your online account, the ones offered are always old, outdated and expensive tarrifs compared to the new tarrifs :-(

teabag wrote:

That isn't very fair in my opinion :-(

0 Kudos
jomary79
Tuning in
Message 6 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Actually, I'll have difficulty in ringing up at the moment, as my signal is either very weak or there is no signal at all Smiley Frustrated

enlli wrote:

Ring up - select thinking of leaving - and tell them the tariff you want. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 7 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear that you've had some signal issues jomary79 Smiley Sad 

Are you able to let me know your full postcode so I can run some checks?

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
jomary79
Tuning in
Message 8 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mat,
It has now been ok since about yesterday afternoon, so the issue must have been resolved. Thanks.

Mat_H wrote:

Sorry to hear that you've had some signal issues jomary79 Smiley Sad 

Are you able to let me know your full postcode so I can run some checks?

Thanks,

Mat

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 9 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Glad to hear it's looking better for you now Smiley Happy

Please let me know if you need anything at all.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
jomary79
Tuning in
Message 10 of 17
Flag for a moderator

jomary79 wrote:

Hi........I am a sim only customer and have just looked at the alternative tariffs that are available to change to. I have also looked at the available tariffs if you are signing up as a new customer, and see they vary from those available to current customers...........why aren't they also available for us current customers to change to, if we would like to? I see my current tariff isn't even offered anymore to anyone who is joining. Thanks!

I chatted with someone via the online chat app, regarding this, and was told that the only way the new sim only deals can be available to current customers, is by having a new sim card sent out, and then having to transfer your number to it. Is that really the case? Only I know people who changed to one of the previous tariffs, and had been on an even older tariff for several years before that, and they never had to change to another sim card. Thanks.

0 Kudos