Menu
RachelD
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Sim Card

I have previously emailed and have been very impressed with the service and quick response time but cannot find it accessible anywhere on the web page (I do not have Virgin media).  Tried the “chat” but that doesn’t seem to be working, even though it is within opening hours..

I just want to ask a question regarding getting a Micro-SIM or a nano-SIM with included adaptor, please.

To explain, I have bought a new mobile phone for my Mother as a Christmas present.  The one she has presently is about 10 years old and as such a new SIM will be required.  As she is an existing Virgin Mobile customer (as am I) and she pays a monthly tariff, I was wondering of the possibility of getting a SIM so that she could use the phone straight away if she so wished.  Obviously I have her mobile number and can provide further details.  If this is not possible, please could you inform the best way to go about it.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sim Card

Hi RachelD

Welcome to the community!

All of our replacement SIM cards are now issued as a 'one size fits all' solution.

The card simply breaks down from a standard SIM to the size that you need, allowing you to put it back together should you ever need to.

To request a replacement SIM card please give the team a call on 789 from a Virgin Mobile or 0345 6000 789 from any other phone and they will be more than happy to help.

Thanks

Liam

Liam_T
Forum Team

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos