Menu
GregX80
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Sim Card doesn't work on busy network?

Hello everyone

About 4 weeks ago I've started to stop working over weekends. Just like that Friday night, my phone stops to see Virgin sim card then on Monday just like nothing happened. It was 2 times in a row.  Next, Christmas came and my phone couldn't see the sim card again for a few days. On Monday suddenly sim started to work properly. 

Today we have new year's eve and guess what? My phone can't see the sim card again. 

I'm asking you politely then; what the hell is going on with your network? Just don't tell me it's a coincidence because it means I have an intelligent sim which knows when your network is too busy, can't handle traffic, so it switches itself off obediently. 

I was not able to use my phone over Christmas and now the same with new year.  I still have one year left with your network and after 6 years beeing with you I can't say I'm happy. I don't think I'll extend my contract. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sim Card doesn't work on busy network?

Hi GregX80

Thanks for taking the time to join our community and get in touch, I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you've getting network service recently. Can I ask what phone you have and what is the exact error message coming up?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Dave

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos