Menu
Trev12
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Signed contract 3emails but no further information

Signed up my contract by using the 3 emails 5 days ago but no further information of delivery time, should I have received confirmation of delivery ect ??

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Ktdd18
Tuning in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Signed contract 3emails but no further information

Virgin only seem to confirm delivery when they send the phone to the courier. So if the phone is on back order, you probably won't hear anything for a while. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Trev12,

Sorry that the iPhone 7 delivery has been delayed for you. This is due to stock issues. Please let us know how this goes for you.

Thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos

All Replies
Ktdd18
Tuning in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Virgin only seem to confirm delivery when they send the phone to the courier. So if the phone is on back order, you probably won't hear anything for a while. 

0 Kudos
Trev12
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi , thanks for a reply I managed to get hold of them on the telephone after a struggle and they tell me it should be delivered on Wednesday, let's wait and see, thanks for replying
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Trev12,

Thanks for posting on the Community Forum and welcome. I'm sorry that there's been a delay in your phone order. Did you order the new iPhone 7?

There has been a delay with the iPhone 7 orders due to high demand. Apologies for the inconvenience this causes.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Trev12
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi , thanks for a reply , well I haven't received as yet they tell me now delivery on the 7/8th Oct must be a shortage of 7s 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Trev12,

Sorry that the iPhone 7 delivery has been delayed for you. This is due to stock issues. Please let us know how this goes for you.

Thanks,

0 Kudos