Menu
Nikki_L1
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

So I've been trying to sign up for a sim only contract online and I got to a the point where I was asked to provide card details (but I wasn't going to be charged). Here, I was told that my details were wrong (they weren't). I then had trouble logging into my account - sometimes I would be told that my information was wrong when it wasn't. When I finally managed to get into my account, error messages appear when attempting to navigate around the website along the lines of, 'oops, something went wrong. Please try again shortly'. Eventually, I managed to get access to an overview of my order - it's status was 'parked' and it said someone would be in contact shortly. Nobody has been in contact and every time I attempt to use the online chat functions, it says that all agents are busy. I cannot make a call to Virgin at the moment so I wondered if anyone knew where I could go from here. 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sign up nightmare

Hi Nikki_L1,

a parked order indicates that there is a problem completing it and they will need to speak to you (I don't think online chat could help even if you could get on).

If no callback is forthcoming. When you are able, I would call them: 0345 6000 789 or try the sales team: Freephone 0800 052 0238.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

Superuser1718.png
coreopsis
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sign up nightmare

Thanks for the reply. I managed to contact them by phone and unlocked the frozen order.

0 Kudos