Menu
carll
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Short fuse

Oops, something's gone wrong!

Please try again in a few moments:

For the past week I have been getting this every time I try to sign in, will someone explain?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Ramster
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Short fuse

It means virgin havent allowed you to get a contract phone and they havent acknowledged your account. So therefore you will forever get the error on your account.. They just havent the cajones to tell you NO

All Replies
Ramster
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

It means virgin havent allowed you to get a contract phone and they havent acknowledged your account. So therefore you will forever get the error on your account.. They just havent the cajones to tell you NO

carll
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

How the f*** did you get on to that, I did apply for a phone on Monday have heard nothing back. How did you work it out, have you noticed a trend?
0 Kudos
Ramster
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Like yourself and many others, i was in the same boat, received 3 emails with the old "technical glitch our end" and you will hear from us within 24 hours, well i didnt. So i called them.got put through to the sales team, saying they have no order. So it was an issue there end, got put through to someone in an indian call centre, (who i could barely hear) was informed by him that although i passed the credit checks (mine is 999 out of 1000) it still wasnt enough to get a contract with them. And instead they offered me a £5 monthly sim. Which i refused,  honestly save yourself the time and money as you wont hear nothing and you will juwt be fobbed off.  This is virgins way of saying no. Without emailing you to tell you no. There technical glitch is there way of saying No. I tried the next day with EE and Vodafone and passed their checks straight away,  have a look around these pages. There are hundreds with the same issue and none of us received our phone

0 Kudos
carll
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for that I will give it till monday, I have been taking a bundle from vm for 8 years this together with a few other issues have only come about since vm was hived off and became a sub. Thanks anyway.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your PM Carll Smiley Happy

We work through our PMs in the order they come in. I will look into this as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos