Menu
Tomklass
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Shocking support

Hi,

I am hoping someone can help with an issue I am experiencing in terms of data roaming in Spain.

All my settings are correct as per various posts, data roaming is enabled on my account yet I still have no access to any data despite buying a travel pass.

I have tried contacting 789 and +447953967967 neither of which connect either on my phone or an o2 phone.

I cannot change any apn settings as I am using an iPhone, I have also tweeted the mobile virgin account which has received no reply.

How can a company have such poor communication channels in the eu??

Can anyone help?

Thanks
0 Kudos
Tomklass
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Shocking support

This network is a joke, thank god I am on a rolling contract as I will be cancelling as soon as i am back in the uk.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Shocking support

Hi Tomklass,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing a problem with your service while abroad in Spain. Apologies as well for this problems with our contact number +447953967967, there is a know issue with this number that our technicians are working to resolve.

You can't manually change the APN setting on iPhones, but you can reset them by going to: Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.

Has the data roaming issue been resolved since your post?

Please let me know if you are still having a problem with this and I'll look into this for you.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos