Menu
Innov8tor3
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Seems easier to close our 4 accounts that change ownership details - can the tech team do this?

We have variously got new phones as birthday presents, upgraded Sims, and so on, over a good many years.

This means my phone is under my wife's account, and hers under mine.

She finds this very irritating when trying to keep track of expenses, and it is doubly confusing as we both use different ways of remembering passwords.

She is getting to the end of her patience, and talking of leaving and going to another provider unless the account management situation is sorted out.

Can the tech team contact us to sort this out?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
enlli
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Seems easier to close our 4 accounts that change ownership details - can the tech team do this?

This is mainly a customer forum to share knowledge.

There are some Virgin people on here who may respond in time, but they usually don't answer account questions.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Seems easier to close our 4 accounts that change ownership details - can the tech team do this?

Hi Innov8tor3,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. Sorry about the confusion with manager your accounts online. I understand the need to have this rectified.

I don't think it's a simple case of swapping the names or handset over so they match the correct account. The IT team may be able to de-link these which would then allow you to register them separately.

To get this checked out please call the team on 789 from a Virgin Mobile, 150 from a Virgin Media landline or 0345 6000 789 from any other phone.

Hope this helps. Please let me know how it goes.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos