Menu
gbsrice
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Second mobile number missing from online account.

Hello

Since the upgrade of systems I’ve been trying to add a missing number to my account – the error being that it is already registered on my account.

I’ve spoken to Virgin 3 times now and I have been told that you are working on fixing the problem, which is fair enough.

Over the weekend I tried to add the number again and got a different error saying that I can only add pay as you go numbers. So I have just called again to get someone to add it for me. They told me that I need to create another email address to add the number.

Reading your forum post about Mobile Your Account Changes FAQ, it says the following

1. If it is under the same name, please try registering the missing telephone number again, as this works for some users missing additional account information.

If this doesn't work, then please know we are sorry, and please post a new thread in our mobile board. We'll be able to look into this in more detail for you.

The missing number is under my name so could someone please take a look for me and add it to my account?

I will provide the mobile numbers and any other details that are required.

Thank you

Gary

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
tkdfan
Up to speed
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Second mobile number missing from online account.

gbsrice wrote:

Hello

Since the upgrade of systems I’ve been trying to add a missing number to my account – the error being that it is already registered on my account.

I’ve spoken to Virgin 3 times now and I have been told that you are working on fixing the problem, which is fair enough.

Over the weekend I tried to add the number again and got a different error saying that I can only add pay as you go numbers. So I have just called again to get someone to add it for me. They told me that I need to create another email address to add the number.

Reading your forum post about Mobile Your Account Changes FAQ, it says the following

1. If it is under the same name, please try registering the missing telephone number again, as this works for some users missing additional account information.

If this doesn't work, then please know we are sorry, and please post a new thread in our mobile board. We'll be able to look into this in more detail for you.

The missing number is under my name so could someone please take a look for me and add it to my account?

I will provide the mobile numbers and any other details that are required.

Thank you

Gary

Join the (very large and ever growing!) club !

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

HI Gary,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry you're having an issue with your online account. Are you able to let me know if the number you're trying to add is Pay monthly?

Let me know as soon as you can.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
gbsrice
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mat

Thanks for the reply.

The number im trying to add is on a 24 month contract.

I have a pay monthly (30 day rolling) number as well as my 24 month contract number on the account.

Thanks

Gary

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Gary,

Thanks for coming back to me so quick.

It won't be possible to add a Pay Monthly number currently. In the meantime, I would suggest re-registering the number with a different email address so you can keep on top of your account.

Let me know if you have any other queries.

Thanks,

Mat

0 Kudos
gbsrice
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mat

Thanks for the reply.

If it cant be done currently then ill wait until it is something that can be done.

As there was no mention of needing to use a different email address for each pay monthly number prior to the new system going live then im sure it will get sorted out eventually.

Thank you for your time.

Gary

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

No problem at all Gary Smiley Happy

I don't have a date on when this will be added at this moment in time.

If you need to ask any more questions, feel free to do so.

Thanks,

Mat

0 Kudos