Menu
MRSRROWETT
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Screen gone black

Hello.  I have a reconditioned Samsung Galaxy (I think 7) bought a couple of years ago.  Works fine but suddenly the screen has gone black so can't see a thing.  Can't get back open (don't understand how) to confirm model either.  It is fully charged and rang with a call but obviously can't answer because it is a touch phone and I can't see.  Where or how do I fix this?

0 Kudos
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Screen gone black

Unfortunately I believe these only come with a 1-2 year warranty although you would need to speak to Virgin Mobile customer services to see what if anything they would be willing to do for you.  It would likely be a chargeable repair if it is over this age so you need to decide whether that is worth it or whether the purchase of a replacement device would be more cost effective in the long run.

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
0 Kudos
enlli
Super solver
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Screen gone black

Samsung have a 2 year manufacturer guarantee if you let them handle the repair. Are you sure it is an S7 they only came out this time last year.

More likely a S6 

0 Kudos