Menu
Staceyjackson95
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Samsung j3 dropping wifi connection

My new Samsung Galaxy j3 keeps dropping our home wifi connection it also does this at other people's houses so know it's the phone. The connection appears I then enter the password it says connected but then repeatedly looses connection says connecting and then never connects long enough to be able to use it. Rang virgin mobile and had a new super hub sent out just in case but this has made no difference what so ever and the phone still has the same problem . I've tried reseting the phone to factory settings forgetting the network and reconnecting etc and still same problem!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Samsung j3 dropping wifi connection

Hi Staceyjackson95

Welcome to the community and sorry to hear about the issue with your Samsung J3.

If it’s doing the same thing with multiple Wi-Fi connections then it certainly sounds like a handset issue. If you can give our team a call we can certainly look into this for you. We're available on 789 from any Virgin Mobile, 150 from any Virgin landline or 0345 6000 789 from any other number.

Let me know how it goes.

Dave

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Staceyjackson95
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hiya I've noticed it's only people with virgin superhubs also connects fine to a sky router.
0 Kudos
JohnBond29
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Stacey, did you get the issue dropping WIFI sorted? I am having the same problem.

Thanks

John

0 Kudos