Menu
JJ66
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Samsung j3 & bad customer service

As long standing virgin media customers, I thought I would post my disappointment on the virgin forum. We 'upgraded' 2of our virgin mobile phone contracts in June last year to the Samsung j3. Since then we have had nothing but trouble with them & neither of the phones will connect to our Virgin Media WiFi. We have rung the technical department on both the broadband and mobile teams &been into the virgin shop.  I rang again yesterday to be told someone will ring me back( this didn't happen). I rang back  to be told we will need to send the phones back to be repaired & this could take up to 2 weeks!. I was then told virgin would transfer some money to our bank account so WE could go to Argos to buy 2 handsets to use whilst ours are being repaired!! This is totally unacceptable. After 6 months we are still no nearer to getting these issues resolved & I wondered if anyone else has had similar issues with the Samsung J 3 connecting to WiFi.  I now feel like cancelling our full virgin.media contact and am totally fed up with the response and level of service received from virginmedia. Any suggestions on how to resolve would be great. Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Samsung j3 & bad customer service

Hi JJ66

I'm really sorry to hear about the issues you've had with your handsets not connecting to WiFi.

If our technical support team have diagnosed a fault with the handset, the next step would be to get the phone repaired under warranty for you.

Any handset issue that's reported to us within 14 days, would be resolved by replacing the handset free of charge, however after this date, the resolution would be to get the handset repaired.

If you're not happy to return the handset to our repair centre, you may be able to submit the handset for repair under warranty to a manufacturer approved repair centre or with Samsung directly. In some cases a same day repair may be available.

You can find all Samsung's contact details here.

Of course, should there be any further assistance I can offer with this, please don't hesitate to get back in touch.

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos