Menu
radio1234
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini - Repair Problem

Has anyone else had this problem with Virgin? My daughter's phone has developed a known fault with this model "camera failed" which Virgin, are refusing to repair unless we cough up £120. The phone is still within the two year warranty, but because it has slight damage the Virgin repair team say the warranty is invalidated, even though they admitted this fault has nothing to do with the slight damage. What are my rights here? We have the full Virgin packages here broadband and TV in addition to three mobiles, considering leaving altogether on the basis of this appalling customer service.    

0 Kudos
enlli
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini - Repair Problem

Samsung have a two year warranty. A number of people on here have found that a Samsung repair centre have been more than willing to fix the phone after refusal by Virgin's repairers. I suggest you get it back and take it to one of them

http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/

0 Kudos
radio1234
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini - Repair Problem

Enlli - many thanks for your advice and reply. Unfortunately the nearest Samsung service centres are circa 100 miles round trip for us and whilst I accept that Samsung may be more willing to undertake the repair there is no guarantee they will. So looks like I will be writing a letter of complaint to Virgin. 

0 Kudos