Menu
RLJP65
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Samsung A5

Samsung A5 is the worst phone my wife and I have ever had. Almost cost my marriage...my wife's phone is terrible. I have had to take out a 3rd contract as we cannot be without our phones due to personal circumstances. My wife's phone keeps cutting out. Not sending messages. Not receiving them. Redirecting internet pages. All parents severely ill and daughter with one yr old plus nature of work she cannot be without her phone. Specified that BOTH phones are equally bad. Only response is send them for repair. I am not happy. Need some advice on my rights. Contracts on 2 A5s run for another yr
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Samsung A5

Hi RLJP65,

if you feel that both phones are faulty, sending them for repair would seem good advice.

Perhaps if you are unhappy with your choice of phone you could consider selling them to offset the purchase of different devices.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi RLJP65,

if you feel that both phones are faulty, sending them for repair would seem good advice.

Perhaps if you are unhappy with your choice of phone you could consider selling them to offset the purchase of different devices.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos
RLJP65
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Alex, sending them off for repair or buying the contract out is an option yes but when both phones are equally as bad with the same issues my wife does not want another A5. I wouldn't sell my phone to anybody as it is rubbish and I have a conscience Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

• Have you checked to see if this is a network issue and not a phone issue can you try one of the sims in a different virgin or sim free phone. It would be very strange for two phones to go faulty at the same time. If the issue is hen the same before you go through the the repair pain request a replacement sim and see if that helps, then if it's not the sim and the problem is not there when you use a different phone your phone is the only option for the fault. I'm assuming you have done a factory reset on the phone and ensured there is no software update available.
0 Kudos