Menu
andersonglasgow
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

SIM

Ordered SIM card for my wife. It rejected and told put in again seperate dd. I did then both took. Phoned virgin and explained and told one of the sims cancelled at my request as looks hiccup. Today checked and order says one want on way plus One cancelled on way plus a pay as you go never even ordered. I need to wait and see what comes but assume can return one don't want and cancel. Will keep pay as you go as always handy plus obviously one keeping requested. Also one for my son account on the app looks fine. £15 plus no extras. My wife's correct one reads £15 plus extras of £30.48! Confused. Can I mention only joined last Saturday and sim come this week some point.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: SIM

Hi andersonglasgow,

Thanks for your post on the Community Forum and welcome. I'm sorry that there was a problem with the SIM card ordered for your wife and now having a problem with the billing. Has this been sorted out for you since your post?

If you are still having a problem with this, please let me know and I'll look into this for you.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
andersonglasgow
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: SIM

Should be all sorted. Got the two sims for her plus PAYG not ordered but can use latter. Phoned virgin. They said they cancel sim don't want and just destroy it and cancel the dd for it and should be fine. I have done that. Person was so helpful and nice. In process cancelling family phones with other two providers so be a few weeks before activate virgin sims and do so when get the PAC. Thanks for contacting me. Nice of you.
0 Kudos