Menu
Labradorable
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

S6 Not Registered On Network

I've had my S6 since Nov 2015 but recently I've been getting "Not Registered On Network" and it's slow sending texts too, the service is unavailable.

I've googled the problem, seen the answers, tried them all.  I've removed the sim, I've gone to Settings>Mobile networks>Network operators>Search networks which show O2 and Vodafone as the only two available. No Virgin!!!

Looks like I'm paying for a service I'm not receiving.  Not happy about this.  Not happy that I'm missing calls too.  Text messaging isn't much better.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: S6 Not Registered On Network

Hi Labradorable,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry that your Virgin Mobile isn't working. Thanks for letting us know that you've already tried rebooting the phone, removing your SIM card, and completed a manual search for the network. 

Has this been sorted for you? If you are still having problems, I'll be happy to look into this for you. 

I'll need to verify details with you, first, so I'll send you a private message. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of the screen.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Labradorable,

I'm checking back with you about the issue you reported with your Virgin Mobile service, as I haven't received a response from you yet.
If you are still having problems with this and would like for me to look into this for you, please let me know.
Many thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Labradorable
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sent a reply.  Cheers.

0 Kudos