Menu
minnie109
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Rude customer services especially managers

I have been trying to resolve an issue with virgin mobile for several months to date without success. Each time I try to speak to customer services there is a lack of understanding or severe training needs or perhaps they are just rude, unsure however I either get disconnected or abused each time I call. 

I have to wait in lengthy call queues only to be told I'm through to wrong department then transferred to be told yet again the person is unable to help with my complaint. I have been disconnected for months and still recvg threatening letters from you advising legal action will be taken if I dont pay. I have admitted defeat and agreed to pay the disputed amount of over £400.00 via a monthly payment which I have paid 1 payment to date (this was made 22/12/16 as agreed and the next payment is not due until 22/01/17) however yesterday I recvd another letter advising that the debt must be paid in full withing 5 days and failure to do so will result in additional fees (letter states this is due to my being a new customer - I have been a customer since prior to 2001 ??? ) I called customer services yet again and explained yet again what the issue was and that I was in fact paying as agreed to be told by I was through to wrong department - I was transferred to this department by the previous advisor ! ) I then was transferred to a Manager who said his name was Benji who proceeded to cut me off and left me frustrated at yet again the awful customer service I have come to expect from Virgin Mobile. I feel this is a ploy to get more money from me due to my not being able to pay using 789 from the virgin mobile phone and today I have tried to log on using my online account to be told you have had technical upgrades which now prevent my from doing so.. I am so fed up of Virgin Mobile and regret becoming a customer in the first place. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Rude customer services especially managers

Hi minnie109,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm really sorry to hear that you've had a problem speaking with Customer Services about your account.

I'd like to take a look at this for you, but I'll need to take more information from you first.

I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos