Menu
Daveyoung
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Rubbish customer service

Is it just me or is Virgin customer service rubbish spoke to three different people and two said would look at phone for free repair z3 compact only days old with cracked rear screen third saying must pay as physical damage can't speak to same person about same complaint and getting different answers off different people wouldn't be so bad if they had even looked at phone but week later still waiting for some means to return phone to them how long does it take to send out returns packaging 

0 Kudos
Daveyoung
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Z3 compact cracked

bought Sony z3 from Virgin 13/07/2015 noticed rear glass cracked and phoned on 15/07/2015 told if phoned in first 24 hours would repair for free but because had phone 2 days it was physical damage and would have to pay how do they know it's physical damage before they have inspected phone . Also checked online and this is common fault do not get this phone and definitely not off Virgin worst customer service ever

0 Kudos
Daveyoung
Joining in
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

formal complaint

Got z3 from Virgin and two days later noticed crack on rear screen Virgin saying physical damage with even look at it now have started complaint with cisas but need written conformation but can't find anyone from Virgin to send this out , had two people on phone say will check phone and decide if need to pay and third saying it is definitely physical damage and need to pay been on many forums were this phone is noted for this fault but no one will admit this outright 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Z3 compact cracked

Hi Daveyoung,

Welcome to the communitySmiley Happy and thanks for posting.

Sorry to hear your Sony Z3 compact has been cracked.

I'd like to help you get this looked into.

Due to the nature of your query its not something I can deal with on the forum. I would recommend speaking with our mobile team regarding this on 789 or alternatively on 0345 6000 789 where I'm sure they can look into this for you.

Let me know how it goes.

Many thanks

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Daveyoung
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Phoned 789 numerous times over last week and just keep getting told will after pay for damage even though never used phone and only had it two days week later had to go online to ask for repair pack as online system is down even though five days ago was told would be booked iin by tech team . Asked to make complaint about service and was hung up by staff on both occasions asked to speak to manager and never got reply call . How can they say physical damage when never seen phone worst customer  tech support service ever , have put complaint in to cisas and been in touch with trading standards will never use Virgin again once contract runs out for home media or mobile and will advise other people on as many forums as possible the same 

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Daveyoung,

Thanks for getting back to me.

My apologies for all the difficulties you've had when contacting us and getting your issue escalated.

I'd like to see if I can get this looked into for you. I will send you a private message shortly (red envelope, top left hand side) to get this processed for you.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Daveyoung
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Filled form in got phone call today saying same as tech team that crack was physical and sorry about it but , also sorry for misunderstanding about phone being booked in then not booked in still think rubbish arrogant customer service got phone fixed in local shop because sick of waiting for  Virgin to sort it out will leave Virgin at first chance and inform any and every one on any forum I find I crap Virgin are 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Daveyoung,

Thanks for keeping us updated.

I'm deeply sorry you haven't got the result you were looking for. I know how stressful phone repairs can be having sent a few off myself (with a different provider).

Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist with.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos