Menu
Monino
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Roaming

Hi,

I was on your monthly contract till August and asked to switch to pay as you go as I was going travelling. I was told that my roaming would become active but as of yet I still can't use my mobile.
I have tried to access my online account but as my password wasn't recognised I opted to change it but then received a message stating that the activation code would be sent to my mobile which defeats the purpose as my roaming isnt working. If someone could please tell me how to fix the problem that would be appreciated.

Thanks

Monika
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Roaming

Hi Monino,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that your services aren't working while abroad.

Checking into this, I can see that there is due to an issue with your account. In order to get this sorted out, we need to speak to you direct.

Please get in touch via on 789 (Freephone from a Virgin Mobile) or 0345 6000 789 (from any other phone) or 150 (free from a Virgin Media landline). You can also get in touch with us via WebChat: Contact Us. Also, you can contact us when you're travelling abroad by calling +447953967967(call charges apply).
Many Thanks,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos