Menu
SamanthaJB
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Roaming issue

Hi, I had my roaming set to active before I left the uk. I have just tried to use it and it says that calls are restricted and to call 470 or 789. I cannot use these either. I really need my phone activated. I went to manage my accounts - the front screen shows it is active but when I drill further down it is set to off. I reset it to on and leave the page. Every time I go back to manage service page it has reset to off. I have tried turning my phone on and off but nothing works. It is going through orange network when I try to call 470 or 789. Does this make a difference? My phone has worked abroad many times before and from this same place (Lanzarote). What is going on!!!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Roaming issue

Hi SamanthaJB,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing a problem with your roaming service while abroad. Is this working for you now?

If you are still having an issue with this, please send a private message to me with your name and mobile number, so that I can look into this further for you.

To PM me, simply:

• Click on my forum name on the left of this post.
  • Go to my profile.
  • On the right had side, select the 'send me a message' option.

Kind Regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos