Menu
Chris2dhs
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Roaming in Brussels

Hello!
Roamingon with my account, roaming on on my phone, international call barring off, my phone connected to a network and i'm able to send texts - and make calls. I call Virgin and after pressing "option 2", get told "the number you have dialled has not been recognised". Using the hotels Wi-fi i get online and get chat online recommended. I do no believe this service actually exists as every single time i tried i was told "an agent is not available, please try again later". I screenshotted (verb?) this message every time - to ensure i will be able to claim back the 50MB data pack i bought - using text, in Belgium! Now back in the UK and guess what? "an agent is not available". Seriosuly let down, please provide a remedy/hire more agents.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Roaming in Brussels

Hi Chris2dhs

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry to hear about the issues using data abroad you experienced and that you weren't able to chat with the team online when you tried.

Did you check the network settings on your handset to ensure the 'data roaming' option was enabled? If you're not sure how to do this, just let me know your handset model and I'll confirm the steps for you.

If this was active and other roaming features worked okay, it sounds like your roaming may have been active, but the data roaming not provisioned on the network for you which we can certainly help you with.

Could you let me know how you get on?

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos