Menu
Highlighted
Ralphsweir
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Roaming Calls Not Working

I'm living in Hungary. I've been trying to call/text my landlord about a leaking boiler. When I send texts it looks like they go through, but my landlord does not seem to receive them. When I try to phone them it tells me that the number is 'not assigned' or 'not in service'. This happens for both of the phone numbers I have, both I which I know are in fact in use. 

I have tried calling Virgin on 789. But when I get to the end of the automated questions to talk to a staff member it says 'Sorry, the number you have called is not available'. 

There is no 'webchat' option appearing on the website, and I cannot find an email contact. 

Meanwhile my apartment is filling with water. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Roaming Calls Not Working

Hi Ralphsweir,

Thanks for getting in touch via the Forum. I'm sorry that you're having a problem with your roaming service.

I will send you a private message requesting more information so that I can assist with this issue. Just click on the envelope icon at the top of this page.

Kind Regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ralphsweir,

Thank you for sending your details via PM. I have reset this on your account. It can take up to 24 hours for this to update on the network.

Just reboot your handset and retry.

Please let me know how this goes for you.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Ralphsweir
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Terri,

Thanks for your help!

I will let you know. 

Best 

Ralph

0 Kudos