Menu
Donnalloyd1
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Ridiculous price increase

Well where do I start, I've had my daughters mobile sim only plan with virgin for 3years now and this last 8months it's gone up 3times last increase was June 2016 it went from £6.50-£18+ when I called up to cancel it I was told it was a mistake (because we have TV, Internet , phone) we pay well over £100 a month for all this, I was told it would be going up from £6.50 - £9.50  because we would get a discount because of us having the TV etc,  so I was ok with that. Now today I have a bill for £21+  when I called up to see why I was told my discount  was only for 2months and that's how much it will be?  Well no one told me, the man in June when I called told me this is how much I will be paying from now on. That's a lie. Now I'm cancelling it and going to gifgaff. Just wondered if anyone knows my daughters monthly sim runs from 26th each month, so if I carry this on till 24th I can  use the pack code then? I can't do it now can I? Because I will have to pay sept month???

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ridiculous price increase

If the pac is not used within 14 days it expire soy then call for a new one. You can start with a new provider a day or two before you give them the pac but not much longer or you will be forced to keep their number

0 Kudos
teabag
Problem sorter
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ridiculous price increase

The pac's we just got have a 30 day expire date.
---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only £9 and £5 big bundle sim. Customer since 1993.
0 Kudos