Menu
WeeWillieWinkie
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Response times to letters?

@virginmedia what is ur target re responding 2 written customer queries sent to Swansea? 20 days & counting my end, a response would b nice.
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
HughJarsse
Well-informed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Response times to letters?

VM's officially state that they will reply 'within 28 days', sometimes you are lucky and they actually reply, other times you never get a reply. I wrote 3 times before I got a reply, 2 months later...

You need to send ALL complaints by recorded delivery, otherwise VM deny ever having received anything from you...recorded delivery at least proves that someone from the company accepted the letter..

Best of luck....you will need it!!

All Replies
HughJarsse
Well-informed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

VM's officially state that they will reply 'within 28 days', sometimes you are lucky and they actually reply, other times you never get a reply. I wrote 3 times before I got a reply, 2 months later...

You need to send ALL complaints by recorded delivery, otherwise VM deny ever having received anything from you...recorded delivery at least proves that someone from the company accepted the letter..

Best of luck....you will need it!!

WeeWillieWinkie
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for taking the time to respond. I'll send my letter again recorded delivery. Poor customer service can surely influence a company, I'm not asking a lot, just the curtousy of a response. How come virgin media got so arrogant (or is it incompetent?) that they don't care to respond to my letter? This is my first experience of poor customer service from VM but one poor experience makes a significant mark.
0 Kudos
Bunifer
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there. If you can prove you have writte to them and they don't reply maybe look at this...http://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/advice/how-to-complain-to-the-ombudsman-about-a-mobile-phone-...

0 Kudos