Menu
jonpwatson5
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Remaining pay off

Hi.

I'm hoping someone can tell me whether there is an easy way using the online portal to see the amount outstanding on the account that i would have to pay off if I want to upgrade my phone.

I'm on a freestyle contract, but can't remember how much I pay for the tariff, and how much I pay for the phone. Can't seem to find the details anywhere online...

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Remaining pay off

Hi jonpwatson5,

if you log in to your Virgin Media Mobile account on line > there are a row of "tabs" near the top of the page.

Click on the "Plan and device" or "Billing" tab and you should find the information.

I'm using a PC it may be different if viewing your account on a phone or tablet.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos
jonpwatson5
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks

I've been into the tabs, and it does tell me what my monthly cost is, but it doesn't tell me what they breaks down for under the freestyle contract.  Or do I have to pay off the entire amount of the contract left?

I thought I only had to pay the outstanding amount left on the phone part of my contract.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi JonPwatson5,

You would indeed only have to pay off the remaining part of the phone tariff. Please give us a call on 789 or 0345 6000 789 and we can look into this for you.

Our team will be able to look into your account and let you know the remaining pay off amount.

Let me know how you get on.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos