Menu
Vixen1000
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Registered Device

I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 which broke and was out of action for two months. I was temporarily issued with a basic Acatel phone which is now showing on my account. I have my original phone back now, how do I change my registered phone back to the Galaxy S3?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Registered Device

Hi Vixen1000,

changing the device in your account isn't something that you are able to do yourself.

You will need to give the customer service team a call 789 / 0345 6000 789.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Vixen1000,

changing the device in your account isn't something that you are able to do yourself.

You will need to give the customer service team a call 789 / 0345 6000 789.

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

Vixen1000
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

AlexKid wrote:Hi Vixen1000, changing the device in your account isn't something that you are able to do yourself.You will need to give the customer service team a call 789 / 0345 6000 789. AlexKid :-) If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

I rang Customer Service but they cannot change the device. I've been told that they do know about my original device and have the details but can't show it on my account, only the last issued phone can be shown. They say it will not cause me a problem on contract renewal.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Vixen1000,

thanks for reporting back.

Odd that they can't alter the device shown but at least they still have your original device on record.

So all OK I suppose (as it goes all the phone's in my accounts are incorrect Smiley Indifferent).

0 Kudos