Menu
JoanneCurtis
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Redelivery of mobile

Hi, on Saturday my phone was delivered to the wrong address and then the people that it was left with kept it and even had the cheek to activate it, I got in contact with VM and they said they had cancelled it etc, they then said they'd redeliver but I've not gotten an email nor have they got in contact which the woman on the phone said they would. If someone from VM could help that would be great.

0 Kudos
JoanneCurtis
Joining in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Redelivery of mobile

Bump

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

VM take a while to get to threads - a few days usually - bumping can put you to the bottom of their reply list as they look at the forum in a different way

all that said i dont think they will be able to do much bar suggest you ring 

Tony
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi JoanneCurtis,

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear your mobile phone was delivered to the wrong address.

Have you had a response back from the team yet? Has the new phone been delivered? If you're still having difficulties please contact the team on 0345 6000 789 and they'll be able to assist you further.

Please let us know how you get on.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos
JoanneCurtis
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Virgin had said again another phone would be sent out but it didn't arrive so I've cancelled the contract and am going with someone else. You're the ones that lost a phone, I only lost time. So good luck getting it back, I figured out who got it, I know her name, where she lives and when/where she was trying to sell it, why couldn't you?
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi JoanneCurtis,

Sorry to hear your no longer taking out a mobile with us. Appreciate the issues you've had and understand your frustration with this.

If you have any further queries please get back to us.

Many thanks

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos