Menu
Helmo106
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Recent usage list gone

Accessed recent usage online a few days ago. Now those records have disappeared (not even showing when applying filters) and new records I'm expecting (for calls made in last 3/4 days) aren't appearing either. All should still be showing in recent usage as my monthly bill isnt due for another 2 weeks. Completely blank list regardless of using mobile/tablet/laptop/desktop. Please advise.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Recent usage list gone

This is something I've never come across before, I'd recommend you call 789

in case they have billed you early, check the latest bill.

0 Kudos
Helmo106
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Unfortunately I can't call 789 due to tine difference. I need to be able to view and print recent usage above my monthly allowance as I need receipts in order to claim for calls with my airline before departure.

I had no problem seeing these a few days ago but am.unable to.see the same usage now (bill hasn't yet been issued). Please advise?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Helmo106

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch with us about the issues with your online account and a warm welcome to the forums.

I can see that you've not yet been in touch with us and appreciate that due to the time differences you might not be able to ring us via 789 as this doesn't work outside the UK

You can contact us from abroad by dialling +447953967967. Lines are open UK times from 8am - midnight, 7 days a week.

If the issue with the online account is still ongoing if you could let us know we'll do our best to support you in this.

Take care and speak soon Smiley Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Helmo106
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Karen_A,

Unfortunately its pretty much too late as I needed the recent usage list in order to claim back on calls with my airline carrier at check-in before I left the country. As I'm now back in the UK, I'm left with a ~£70 bill I can't get reimbursed.

Effectively on about the 25th July I could see recent usage list quite clearly. When I checked again on the 27th the list was empty - I tried on mobile, desktop, laptop and tablet but no records were showing and my bill wasn't sent until the 1st/2nd Aug.

Can you please advise why my recent usage list was empty the last week of August (i.e. the week before my Aug bill was ready to view)? Also would Virgin be able to reimburse the costs of those calls made abroad (costs were for calls received from HND airport), which I couldn't rightfully claim with my airline due to this Virgin Mobile online issue?

Not sure what other information you'd need other than this? (FYI - recent usage list is now working again.)

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Helmo106

The reason these details are stripped from the online account for both Mobile and Media customers in this way is because these calls are then being processed for the bill to be generated.

All calls are verified before bills are generated and this means that for a few days each month, unbilled data would not be available.

I am sorry this was not available for you at the time you needed it but this is a standard process and not a fault with the system.

You will of course have access to all your recent bills at any time but the unbilled data has not yet been billed to you and is not usually accepted as a resource by most companies as a way of claiming charges back, as they are unbilled calls not an actual bill.

The calls you are referring to would still show on the bill that was sent on the 1st August. I would take this up with your HR team to ask them why they would not accept this a proof of calls dialled as this is the actual bill we have generated.

I do apologise but Virgin Mobile would not be able to reimburse you for a call claim that you were not able to make with your employer.

Let us know how you get on and if we are able to look into anything else for you.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos