Menu
Tonidaniellee
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Really not happy

I applied for a mobile contract that I needed before Monday as I go on holiday,I recently cancelled my old contract to going virgin media. But the only email I received was to say my order is being processed but the at the bottom says there's a delay,upon to my surprise I've read a lot of this 'delay' where people have had to wait weeks for it and then ended up going else where as t didn't get resolved,I don't want to call no number that is going to charge me by the minute to be on hold for going on an hour,just ain't my thing,I want answers as to why virgin are doing this to new customers....who are willing to pay good money every month without fail and get the 'glitch' that nobody on the customer service team on Facebook of Twitter know anything about? I'm really not happy,

Helpful Answers
marty444
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Really not happy

I just posted i ordered on monday..and had email saying i get phone today..wednesday...new email says there is a delay and and i hear nothing and i cant even log into virgin mobile web page.

I thought it was just me but after reading your post i see it is not.

All Replies
marty444
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I just posted i ordered on monday..and had email saying i get phone today..wednesday...new email says there is a delay and and i hear nothing and i cant even log into virgin mobile web page.

I thought it was just me but after reading your post i see it is not.

Tonidaniellee
Tuning in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I can't log in either just reboots the page asif it just kicks me off,I ordered it yesterday and then when I did they updated the site at the same time it's ridiculous I'm tempted to ring and cancel the order and go tesco or something not that the contract was cheap either...it's them loosing out on money
0 Kudos
marty444
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I wonder if mr. Branson sees these notes.
Cos its not the way to run a company if you want new customers.
0 Kudos
Tonidaniellee
Tuning in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Took the words right out of my brain!
but then again he might tell you to ring the number that charges you an arm and a leg for being on hold for an hour like everybody else does on here instead of helping🙄
0 Kudos
enlli
Knows their stuff
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Branson has nothing to do with Virgin Mobile, which is part of Virgin Media, which is owned by Liberty Global.

Nor has it anything to do with other companies using the Virgin name

0 Kudos
marty444
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Fair enough.......)
0 Kudos
Tonidaniellee
Tuning in
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Mat_H is trying to sort out my problem maybe he could help you with yours if you haven't already got it sorted?
0 Kudos