Menu
nathanf1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Leeds Internet..or lack of.

How I manged to post this in the forum I did is beyond me, but could a Moderator move it over to the Virgin Mobile forum please?
0 Kudos
nathanf1
Tuning in
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I would have liked the original post moving too. Can this be re-instated please?

0 Kudos
nathanf1
Tuning in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Great forum support and customer service VM. That's why I only have mobile remaining with you.

Oh and expect cancellations for all 3 of those in the near future.

enlli
Knows their stuff
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

The forum is almost entirely made up of other users, with the occasional intervention from the mods.

0 Kudos
planetarylight
Tuning in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Ur right Nathan have the month there's is no data and u add up ur data useage to find it hasn't even reached the 3 5gb freehold and u find u have full signal bars and ur battery life is good at time as well I have had 3 sim replacements and they keep saying the masks are down Or there updating there services with no notice and I have used ee pay monthly's and pay as u go Sims with a little more data and they have been 3gs and 4gs Sims with no problems at all and I had to pay 1 of these other company's on top of my v.m when using. A six month Spotify as Spotify woodnt play over there throttled connection and I removed all of my v.m home services as well
0 Kudos
nathanf1
Tuning in
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Enlii,

I understand that, but I posted my issue in the wrong forum and the mods intervened then, they just happened to miss my entire original post out! Sure, I could type it out again, but why should I spoon feed VM when they could have happily got in touch to find out the issue?

It just goes to show that they really do not care about my problems and have no desire to keep me as a customer. Which is absolutely fine, I'll simply take my business elsewhere.

0 Kudos
planetarylight
Tuning in
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

And here we go again in middle of city no internet on my phone again have to re-lie on city WiFi connection again (and all they will say when u call I'm sorry we are updaing our services again) it can take up to 4 days to complete thanks to the awesome website system down we can address it for ofcoms use
0 Kudos
enlli
Knows their stuff
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

EE have massive data problems at the moment and that has a knock on effect on Virgin

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi all,

This should now be sorted for you Smiley Happy

Please let me know if you need anything at all.

Thanks,
Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos