Menu
sazstar
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Creditfileamendments?

Hey,

It seems that I have had the same problem as a lot of people. I have recently applied for an upgrade for my mobile and was denied due to the external credit check which is ridiculous as I far a great credit rating as confirmed by both experian and equifax. I was advised like others to write to virgin media underwriters but have had no response. Could I please have the email address for the virgin media underwriters so i can get this straightened out?

thanks 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sazstar, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you were unable to have a Virgin Mobile. 

Virgin Media and Virgin Mobile have different Underwriting departments so you'll need to speak to them regarding this. 

I've popped this thread over to the Mobile board and a colleague will take a look into this for you. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi sazstar,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I'm really sorry to hear you have failed the credit check despite having a great rating.

I'm going to send you a private message to discuss your options further. To view this click on the purple envelope on the top right.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos