Menu
bayliss1976
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Rather loose business than Price Match???

ok so I have virgin mobile and broadband. I have 2 mobile numbers on my account on a rolling sim only deal. My phones been playing up a bit so thought I would upgrade to a 24 month contract and get an S5. I phone several good deals on Three and EE and before switching asked virgin mobile if they could match it. I got a blunt NO and was told what we see online is all they can do. So I asked for the PAC number so I can move my numbers to another network but apparently the computer system was down and he couldn't give it to me (how convenient!)

Anyone eles have problems or success with a price match from virgin???

I always recommended virgin but if I have to switch I will look at moving everything, its a hassle but why should I compromise if they don't?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
alpha123
Up to speed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Rather loose business than Price Match???

a couple of years back i got a few great offers for me and family now its a take it or leave it stance.  virgins giving up on there mobile it seems.

0 Kudos
bayliss1976
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I never got the chance to even tell the sales guy the deal or network but Virgin were beat by Three O2 and even a deal I saw on EE!

0 Kudos
alpha123
Up to speed
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

There not interested in beating deals.  there not willing to go to special efforts for a division of the company there trying to get rid of

0 Kudos